Aside from his professional career, Sean possesses qualities that are vital to the Lake County Commissioner seat. Below are just a few items that helped build Sean’s profile and character.
We can be more effective in making America great again here in Lake County than we can in Tallahassee or Washington.
From this list, you can see why Sean is the ideal candidate for the Lake County Commissioner District 2 seat.
Man of Faith, Family, and Central Florida
- Born and raised in Central Florida
- Earned Eagle Scout at the age of 15
- Married to Ivy 11 years
- Proud father of three: Reagan-8 (named after President Reagan), Willow “Willy-Mac” -5, and Eli-10 months
- Active member of Church at South Lake in Clermont
Caring Community Leader
- Boy Scouts of America, Lake District Chairman.
- Lake County Educational Foundation, Board member
- South Lake Chamber of Commerce, Member
- The Chamber Economic Development Committee
- Past Rotary Club President
- Leadership Lake, 2003
We need you! Diversifying our economy is not easy. Our greatest asset towards our aim is our people. Good social capital precedes any good economic development initiative.
Qualified and Proven Conservative
- Elected in 2004 to the Lake County Water Authority Board of Trustees
- Voted to lower your taxes every year in term of office
- Voted to fight surface water withdrawals from Lake Apopka and construct NuRF Facility
- Masters in Engineering Management
- B.S., Environmental Sciences Degree
- Regional Planner and Environmental Scientist (AICP)
- Leader of business development and senior project manager for current employer